Knoxville Auto Accidents Involving Pedestrians are Serious Only A Skilled Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help.
Pedestrians have the right of way and if you have been injured in a pedestrian accident due to no fault of your own then we at Ogle, Elrod and Baril can help you get the correct compensation you deserve
Every year several individuals get injured due to rash driving. We at Ogle, Elrod & Baril, PLLC not only help you fight and win this case but we try to get the guilty under the scanner in a hope that we can reduce such cases and help the society on the whole
Below are some the most common type of pedestrian personal injuries:
- Accident occurring at Pedestrian intersections
- School zone accidents
- Running, jogger accidents
- Hit and run
- Parking lot accidents
- Automobile, Car accidents
- Bicycle and motorcycle accidents
- Public transportation
- Catastrophic injuries: head injury, brain damage, spinal cord injuries
In cases such as these Pedestrian are almost immediately contacted by insurance companies after the incident as they try to obtain a recorded statement from you or get you to sign some documents that may minimize your ability to obtain full and fair compensation for your damages or injuries.
This is a trap generally laid down by the insurance company and we at our firm are dedicated to stopping this practice. Give us a call immediately when you have been injured in pedestrian accident to minimize your losses
How can we Help
At the Law Offices of Ogle, Elrod and Baril we obtain justice and compensation for those injured in Pedestrian Accidents. Our Knoxville personal injury attorneys will look into all the evidence collected by defense and help refute any charges that can be proven null and void in court of law.
We help our clients by:
- Using our decades of experience in field of Pedestrian Accidents we help you evaluate your case
- Thorough investigation and correct analysis of fault
- Create a testimony to clearly outline who was negligent
- We will fight the insurance company for the compensation you deserve
- Present a compelling case and fight for your rights aggressively