Wrongful Death Claims
The skilled personal injury attorneys at our law firm are dedicated to obtaining justice and compensation for our East Tennessee clients involved in wrongful death claims.
If someone you know was the victim of a fatal accident, or died as a result of wrongdoing by another person, the Knoxville wrongful death trial lawyers at our firm are ready to serve that person's needs. With years of experience in representing surviving families in difficult fatal injury cases, we offer our clients dependable advice, thorough investigation, and highly developed litigation strategies designed to meet your, your family's or your client's objectives in resolving the loss. For a free consultation, contact one of our Knoxville, TN civil trial attorneys.
We represent wrongful death plaintiffs in cases arising from such causes as:
• Airline, civil aviation, and railroad accidents
• Motor vehicle accidents involving automobiles, SUVs, motorcycles, bicycles, or pedestrians
• Semi-truck, tractor-trailer truck accidents, logging truck accidents, and collisions involving commercial delivery vans, public or private passenger buses, or construction vehicles
• Medical malpractice, surgical negligence, mistakes or misdiagnoses by radiologists, nurses, emergency room physicians, or other health-care professionals
• Defective products, tools and industrial equipment, medical devices and implants, or sporting goods and fitness equipment
• Construction accidents, industrial injuries, or other workplace accidents
• Fires, explosions, or electrocution
Personal Injury Lawyers in Knoxville, TN are Here to Help You
One of our major strengths at our law firm is the care and attention we devote to the development and proof of damages in wrongful death cases, well beyond the obvious elements of lost income and medical expenses.